Welcome to Parkview Dental Care
YOUR LOCAL, GENTLE, & AFFORDABLE DENTIST
Looking for a general dentist, cosmetic dentist, or emergency dentist in Riverside, CA? Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are dedicated to making every visit to the dental office a great experience. Expert dental care is provided with a warm, personal touch in a comfortable, relaxed setting.
Meet Our Team
PARKVIEW DENTAL CARE
Parkview Dental Care is a modern, state-of-the-art practice offering patients general, cosmetic, and restorative dental services. Dr. Sam is an experienced dentist who practices conservative, proactive dentistry utilizing the latest in dental technology.
8990 Garfield #4 Riverside, CA Call Today! (951) 687-6453
|Monday – Friday||9:00 – 6:00|
|Saturday||9:00 – 2:00|
Our office works with numerous insurance carriers and offers a variety of payment and financing options. Call Parkview Dental Care today to schedule an appointment with one of our friendly and passionate dentist.
Exam, X-Ray & Consultation*
QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
It’s almost impossible to feel confident if you’re missing teeth. Our dentist can change that with cosmetic dental implants. Dental implants are securely anchored in the jaw bone for maximum comfort and durability. Replacement teeth, are made of tooth-colored porcelain so that your cosmetic dental implants look, feel and function just like your real teeth! With dental implants, you get the best in function and aesthetics.
Whether you’re missing one tooth, or several, Parkview Dental Care can get your smile back to normal.
A single tooth implant is an ideal choice for replacing a missing tooth. Treatment is very straightforward, and typically quite short.
- Temporary tooth to be worn while the implant heals.
- This treatment may be more effective then choosing a bridge
- Surgery can be carried out under local anesthetic and requires a small incision
here multiple teeth are missing in the same location, two or more dental implants can be used to support a bridge.
- Process may take between three and six months.
- We provide you with a temporary prosthesis so you can eat and talk normally.
- Very reliable way to replace missing teeth and are good for getting rid of loose and uncomfortable partial dentures.
Full mouth dental implants are used to restore the entire upper or lower arch of teeth in one complete bridge.
- The implant surgery is planned beforehand using computer guided surgery.
- Custom-made template or stent will ensure the implants are inserted into precisely the right positions and are covered up with healing caps.
- Ideal for anyone who currently wears full dentures or who is facing complete tooth loss.
All-on-Four is a highly affordable solution for anyone wishing to replace their denture with a fixed arch of teeth.
- It is necessary to take dental x-rays and a CT scan to plan the exact position of each implant.
- The huge advantage of having this treatment is that it maximizes the use of the jawbone in an area where it is stronger and thicker.
PATIENTS LOVE US
I used to be scared of the dentist but Dr. Sam and his staff made the whole experience as easy as possible. I would recommend this dentist to anyone looking for a friendly, and honest dental office.
Ready to Smile?
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH OUR DENTIST TODAY!